Class Teacher Required for September 2018
St Cyprian’s is the first Greek Orthodox Primary Academy in Great Britain. The Governors wish to appoint enthusiastic and committed Key Stage One/ Key Stage Two teacher. If you feel you have the energy and enthusiasm to contribute to the ongoing success of this friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- An attractive working environment
- A strong supportive, caring and community ethos
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- A broad curriculum with a commitment to outdoor learning St Cyprian’s Greek Orthodox Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers, as well as those who work on its premises, to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Further details and application forms are available from the school office, by telephone on 020.8771.5425 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visits are warmly welcomed, please call to arrange an appointment.
Head Teacher: Mrs V Baron
Deputy Head: Mrs M Mantilas
Closing date: 23rd March 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 16th April 2018