From September 2014 the cost of a school meal will be £2.20 per day.
Children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 will be entitled to a universal free school meal.
The annual cost (4th September 2014 to 23rd July 2015) is £418.00.
The cost for Spring 1 (5th January 2015 to 13th February 2015) is £63.80
The cost for Spring 2 (23rd February 2015 to 2nd April 2015) is £63.80
The cost for Summer 1 ( 20th April 2015 to 29th May 2015) is £61.60
The cost for Summer 2 ( 9th June 2015 to 23rd July 2015) is £72.60
You are welcome to pay annually, termly, half termly or weekly. Lunch accounts should be kept in credit at all times, if not the following procedure will apply:
- A debt list is produced every morning
- The parent is contacted by text to advise them of their outstanding balance each day they appear on the debt list, to ask them to bring the account into credit
- Parents are sent parentpay debt letters weekly
If the arrears exceed £10.00, the following procedure applies:
The parent is sent a different text explaining that no further school meals will be given and the parent must bring the account into credit or provide a packed lunch
- The parent is also called to ask them to clear the arrears or bring in a packed lunch
- A list of children who may not have a school meal is compiled and given to the Cook and Senior Midday Supervisor
- If payment is received the child is taken off the list
- If the parent does not let the school know they have paid, their child will not be allowed to have a school meal
Payments made by PayPoint take 48 hours to appear on our system, so parents need to inform the school a payment has been made and bring in the receipt.
Payments made on the internet should appear instantly.
Date reviewed: 5.1.15