The cost of a school meal is £2.20 per day.
Children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 will be entitled to a universal free school meal.
You are welcome to pay annually, termly, half termly or weekly. Lunch accounts should be kept in credit at all times, if not the following procedure will apply:
- A debt list is produced every morning
- The parent is contacted by text to advise them of their outstanding balance each day they appear on the debt list, to ask them to bring the account into credit
- Parents are sent parentpay debt letters weekly
If the arrears exceed £10.00, the following procedure applies:
The parent is sent a different text explaining that no further school meals will be given and the parent must bring the account into credit or provide a packed lunch
- The parent is also called to ask them to clear the arrears or bring in a packed lunch
- A list of children who may not have a school meal is compiled and given to the Cook and Senior Midday Supervisor
- If payment is received the child is taken off the list
- If the parent does not let the school know they have paid, their child will not be allowed to have a school meal
Payments made by PayPoint take 48 hours to appear on our system, so parents need to inform the school a payment has been made and bring in the receipt.
Payments made on the internet should appear instantly.