Animals – Sea/Water
This week we have been:
- Continuing our learning about animals that live in the sea using the story ‘There was and old lady who swallowed the sea’.
- In phonics we have been playing blending word games, using the sounds we have learnt.
- In maths we have been drawing objects, counting how many there are and writing the correct number.
- In RE we have been learning about ‘Baptism’ reading the story ‘The Baptism of Jesus’.
- We have also met our reception class teachers and went on a visit to our new classrooms.
- Monday will be our class party, please look at the note for more details.
- Next week we will be selling summer learning packs full of phonics, reading, number and shape activities for you and your child to do at home in the summer. The activities will continue the children’s learning at home ready for when they start reception. The packs will be £3.00 each.
- Thursday will be our last day in nursery and we wish you a safe, relaxing break.
We would like to thank you for all your support this year and we hope you have a lovely break, Mrs Herne.
Mrs Lowe, Mrs Bruno and Miss Kelly