This week we have been:
Celebrating Easter and learning about the Easter story. We read the Easter story using props to help us tell the story. So far we have learnt about Lazarus Saturday, Palm Sunday, Holy Monday, Holy Tuesday , Holy Wednesday and Holy Thursday. We have enjoyed retelling the story ourselves with our friends and when making our Easter story mobiles with Mrs Lowe. We will continue the story next week.
In phoics this week we have been learning:
- c – curl around the caterpillar.
- k – from his head to his foot, tail, leg.
This week we we also explored growing seeds and beans. We have planted some cress seeds and butter beans and will watch them as they grow to see what happens, we need to make sure they have water and sunlight.
Next week we will be:
- Celebrating Orthodox Easter.
- Learning what will happen next in the Easter story.
- Having fun with Easter. Counting, decorating eggs and going on egg hunts!
- Making Easter nests.
Thank you for your support, Mrs Herne.
Mrs Lowe and Mrs Bruno.