This week we have been:
Starting our Christmas celebrations. We were practising very hard for our Early Years Nativity, we hope you could make it and enjoyed it. We have been busy making different Christmas creations, learning about the Nativity story, wrapping presents, weighing presents, delivering presents in a sleigh (in the sand), making Christmas shapes using the playdough and next week we are going to write letters to Santa!
In maths we have learnt the number 11 and next week will learn the number 12. We have been investigating maths using Christmas activities and will continue this next week.
Next week we will be:
- Continuing our Christmas celebrations.
- Reading Christmas stories.
- Learning about winter and the changes they may see over the Christmas break.
How you can help at home over Christmas:
- Continue name writing.
- Writing numbers to 12 and lots of Christmas counting activities.
- There will be ‘A Christmas carol’ performance on Tuesday 17th December.
- Our Class party will be on Wednesday 18th December, please check the letter for donation ideas.
Thank you for all your support over this term and we hope you enjoy your Christmas Break
Mrs Herne, Mrs Bruno and Mrs Lowe.