Hello Year 2,
It was lovely speaking to all of you last week. We hope you have had a lovely weekend and well done to all of you for your fantastic hard work and the learning that you have been doing.
Suggested Timetable for you to follow
Remember you can also use the fun resources from Busy Things and Epic. For a reminder on how you can do this the instructions, logins and passwords are below for each class. On this website, there are lots of cool learning activities and games for you to complete. Some have been assigned but there are others you could choose to do as well. Each class has been given there own login. Below it is for Crete Class. Santorini yours will be coming soon and is on the way.
To access the website Busy Things and your assigned activities you need to:
- Go to the website https://www.busythings.co.uk/lgfl-login/
- Click ‘log in’ in the top right corner
- Click ‘click to log in with LGFL’
- Children then use their Purple Mash logins or their LGFL passwords to log into sight.
- Click on your class name
- Go to assignments.
You have also been signed up to Epic which is an amazing online library with some fantastic books for you to read as well. Some you can read by yourselves, others are read aloud and some have been assigned to you.
To access the website and your assigned reading you need to:
- Go to the website https://www.getepic.com/students
- Enter the class code for Crete which is luw8364
- Enter the class code for Santorini which is svh4148
- You will see the books assigned for Crete class and will also have the option to choose your own
- Finally, GET READING!!!! and ENJOY :-)!!!
Have a great week
Miss Raval and Mrs Mukisa