Hello Year 2,
We hope you’ve had a good weekend and enjoyed the sunshine!!!! Below is your learning for the week ahead!!!!
Your learning for Purplemash is to create an information text about Ancient Greek food. Use the link below to access Purplemash.
Remember you can also use Epic and Busythings for some fun and creative learning. You can also download the learning from week 1 to choose a range of learning with different topics as well.
To use Oxford Reading Owl follow the instructions below (Crete Class).
- Click ‘My Class Login’ at the top of the page.
- Use the details for your class listed below.
To access the website Busy Things you need to:
- Go to the website https://www.busythings.co.uk/lgfl-login/
- Click ‘log in’ in the top right corner
- Click ‘click to log in with LGFL’
- Children then use their Purple Mash logins or their LGFL passwords to log into site.
- Click on your class name
- Go to assignments.
To access Epic you need to:
- Go to the website https://www.getepic.com/students
- Enter the class code for Crete which is luw8364
- Enter the class code for Santorini which is svh4148
- You will see the books assigned for Crete class and will also have the option to choose your own
- Finally, GET READING!!!! and ENJOY :-)!!!
Other Websites you may like to use:
Have a fun filled weekend !!!!
Miss Raval and Mrs Mukisa