Good morning Year 4s,
Today is a screen-free day.
Below are some suggested activities to do today. Also below is a document with some more as well:
- Learn to use chopsticks – To celebrate Chinese New Year
- Create a pillow fort in your house and guard it against invaders
- Help your parents cook the evening meal
- Play a musical instrument
- build a Lego house
- Go outside and play in the park/garden
- Find cardboard boxes that are not being used and make yourself into a Robot
Don’t forget to try to take photos of the things you do and email/upload them so we can share them with everyone when you return after half term.
Have an amazing break and we hope you rest as much as you can.
Mr Skinner and Mr Theophilou