Deputy Head Teacher
Required for November 2020
Salary range - L12 to L19
St Cyprian’s is an aspirational; two form entry, Greek Orthodox Primary Academy with a friendly and supportive community. Judged ‘good by Ofsted in 2018, staff have high expectations of all pupils and strive to ensure every child, including those with additional needs, thrives and fulfils their potential – academically, creatively, socially and emotionally.
We are seeking to appoint a candidate who is an outstanding leader and can work with the Head Teacher and other stakeholders to further raise standards, achievement and aspirations for all our pupils.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader who will:
- Have a clear vision and understanding of Greek Orthodox education
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Have experience in leadership and management and can demonstrate proven leadership skills that motivate and inspire staff and children alike to achieve the highest standards
- Be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate sustained outstanding classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- A proven track record in curriculum leadership
- Be enthusiastic about parental and wider community links and be able to build positive relationships with families, colleagues and pupils through modelling high levels of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Is approachable, positive and a team player
This is a permanent, full time appointment.
Visits are warmly encouraged by arrangement. Please contact the school office to make an appointment. An application pack can be downloaded from the school website or by emailing email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted. Completed applications should be posted to the school address marked for the attention of the Head Teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: 2nd November 2020
Interview Dates: 9th November 2020