- Please log in to the lesson on time.
- Always have paper and something to write with.
- Please use your own name. Many of you are using someone else’s zoom and it shows their name which is fine. However, you can click on the small blue box in the top right corner of the box with you in once you are logged in. This will then allow you to rename yourself. DO NOT make up a name, keep changing your name or call yourself admin.
- Do not unmute yourselves unless you are asked a question. I would prefer not to keep you permanently muted. To unmute yourself just click on the microphone mute icon.
- The chat box is for you to ask me a question or for you to answer a question in. It is not a general chat box. Non-learning chat is not to happen in the chat box.
- If you are allocated to a breakout room then this is the group I would like you to work with.
- When I am sharing my screen I am no longer able to see all of you at the same time. This means that I will randomly choose someone to answer. Please ensure you are at your screen so I do not have to scroll through the whole class.
- When I share my screen I cannot see the chat box. Therefore please do not try to ask too many things and send too many messages. I will keep looking at the chat box but it is easier if the messages are relevant.
- When I share my screen I am happy for the class to write the answers on the screen when I ask. However, I will ask individual children to take turns to do this. No one is to draw on the screen and I can see the names of everyone who writes on it!
- Please do not have the tv on in the background. This is distracting for everyone when you are unmuted.
- Please do not play video games at the same time as the lesson.
- Try to eat, drink or go to the toilet before or after the lesson.
Daily Independent learning
Daily maths can be found here https://corbettmathsprimary.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/gold-dec-9.pdf
and answers for yesterday are here https://corbettmathsprimary.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/dec-gold-8.pdf
Daily Grammar is here (answers on page 2) wed grammar
For your reading and comprehension today I would like you to do the following science based comprehension (you need to read one pdf and the questions are on the other)
In your English lesson today you will be doing some creative writing. The story starter for it is here
Maths today is 2 arithmetic papers which are here
Answers are here but please do not open them until told to
Afternoon topic learning
Today I would like you to research what is a healthy lifestyle and make a brochure or leaflet on this. I have attached some information which will help you but you can also do further research on this.
To complete our history topic I would like you to research theatre and the opera in Victorian London and write a report on your findings.