Microsoft Teams Lessons:
The online lessons will happen in the mornings on Teams. It is important that you attend these five minutes early – a register will be taken.
Online Learning Rules
- Please log in to the lesson 5 minutes before it is due to start so we can take the register. (English 9.25am, Maths 11.25am and Greek 1.55pm)
- Always have paper and something to write with.
- Please use your own name. DO NOT make up a name, keep changing your name, add anything on to your name or call yourself admin/host.
- Do not unmute yourselves unless you are asked a question. To unmute yourself just click on the microphone mute icon.
- The chat box is for you to ask me a question or for you to answer a question in. It is not a general chat box. Non-learning chat is not to happen in the chat box and you are not to message each other in the chat.
- If you are allocated to a breakout room then this is the group I would like you to work with.
- When I am sharing my screen I am no longer able to see all of you at the same time. This means that I will randomly choose someone to answer.
- When I share my screen I cannot see the chat box. Therefore please do not try to ask too many things and send too many messages. I will keep looking at the chat box but it is easier if the messages are relevant.
- Please do not have the tv on in the background.
- Try to eat, drink or go to the toilet before or after the lesson.
Maths 11:30 – 12:30
Here are the resources we will be using for today’s lesson
Greek 2pm – 2.30pm
You can find the slides fro this on the Greek page
Our topic for History this half term is ‘Crime and Punishment’. We will be looking at the different forms of Crime and punishment throughout history, Including Romans and Victorians.