Online learning rules
- Please log in to the lesson 5 minutes before it is due to start so we can take the register. (English 9.55am, Maths 11.55am and Greek 2.25pm)
- Always have paper and something to write with.
- Please use your own name. DO NOT make up a name, keep changing your name or call yourself admin.
- Do not unmute yourselves unless you are asked a question. I would prefer not to keep you permanently muted. To unmute yourself just click on the microphone mute icon.
- The chat box is for you to ask me a question or for you to answer a question in. It is not a general chat box. Non-learning chat is not to happen in the chat box.
- If you are allocated to a breakout room then this is the group I would like you to work with.
- When I am sharing my screen I am no longer able to see all of you at the same time. This means that I will randomly choose someone to answer. Please ensure you are at your screen so I do not have to scroll through the whole class.
- When I share my screen I cannot see the chat box. Therefore please do not try to ask too many things and send too many messages. I will keep looking at the chat box but it is easier if the messages are relevant.
- When I share my screen I am happy for the class to write the answers on the screen when I ask. However, I will ask individual children to take turns to do this. No one is to draw on the screen and I can see the names of everyone who writes on it!
- Please do not have the tv on in the background. This is distracting for everyone when you are unmuted.
- Please do not play video games at the same time as the lesson.
- Try to eat, drink or go to the toilet before or after the lesson.
Daily live lessons
English is at 10am
Maths is at 12pm
Greek is at 2.30pm
The picture writing starter is here english starter image
Daily Grammar is here thurs grammar
The 5 a day questions are here – we will do the gold and platinum levels in the lesson but if you would like to do the bronze and silver level I have attached these too.
The mastery resources are here. You can see the video link of the powerpoint that goes with it here https://vimeo.com/487196408
and this is the worksheet
Afternoon topic learning
Today’s topic learning is art and music.
As our topic is the Maya which covers central and South America, today we will be looking at a South American artist and you will be creating some art of your own. Please read through the following link.
I would also like you to watch the below music lesson.