Early Years to KS2
St. Cyprian’s is an inclusive school that focuses on the whole child within a Christian ethos. The Governors wish to appoint enthusiastic and committed class teachers for September 2022. If you feel you have the energy and enthusiasm to contribute to the ongoing development of this friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants from the Greek Orthodox community will be welcomed. Candidates should be able to state how they meet the person specification on their supporting statement.
St Cyprian’s Greek Orthodox Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers, as well as those who work on its premises, to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- Delightful children and a supportive, creative environment
- A bespoke personalised CPD programme, designed to develop your professional career.
- a supportive, fun and friendly staff
- children who are motivated and enthused about learning
- A strong supportive, caring and community which is committed to helping staff have a good work-life balance
Further details and application forms are available from the school office, at the above address or telephone 020.8771.5425 and ask for an application form. Visits are warmly welcome; please call to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 20th May 2022
Interviews: W/B 23rd May 2022