|Practise number place value|
|Practise spelling in Spellodrome
Superstar, supermarket, superficial, supernatural,
Superhuman, supervise, superstitious, superglue
– Write five sentences using adjectives.
– Write five sentences using conjunctions
|Home Learning Project
(our project for the next few weeks is about Ancient Greece)
|Date Set: 12-9 Date Due: 15-10
Create your own Ancient Greek front page of a newspaper.
– Give your newspaper a good name
– Think of headlines
– Include pictures and a map
– Think of events that happened in Ancient Greece (Olympics, Oracles, Wars, Inventions)
|Please go to Greek Class Blog for Greek Home Learning