Transport -In the sky
This week we have been:
Learning about different modes of transport that you might find in the sky. We read ‘Whatever next’ and enjoyed telling the story with the story props. We have been thinking about different ways you can travel around in the sky and in space. We have been making rockets and aeroplanes using the junk modelling and playing in the clouds (foam) with different modes of air transport. We have also started learning about how God made the world, he started with the sky and everything in it. We have been using our picture board to help us tell the story.
In maths this week we have been learning how to write numbers to 10, we have been using rhymes to help us. We have also been using puzzles to order numbers to 10 and enjoyed counting back and blasting off when we have been making our rockets.
Next week we will be:
- Learning about transport on the land.
- Learning about how God made land.
- Counting how many passengers are onboard a train.
How you can help at home:
- Continue name writing.
- Continue writing numbers to 10.
- Proud clouds – tell us what you are proud of at home and we will celebrate it in class.
Thank you for your support, Mrs Herne.
Mrs Bruno and Mrs Lowe.